Enhance Physical and Mental Performance with Hypnosis
Train and Play Harder, Longer, Stronger, Faster. . . Better!
"My mind is more focus on what need be done to get the job done!
Coz Im mental ready my body feel like its busting full of energy. What can I say? this sh-- works!" - L. Jones, November 12, 2013
It's all about Mind-over-Matter . . . "In-the-Zone" equals Peak Performance!
These are a few of the processes we use with athletes/performers:
- Build supreme self-confidence in every PERFORMANCE situation
- Role model other athletes (performers) ("steal" their techniques)
- Mentally perform "10,000" "perfect" repetitions of a technique at the "speed of thought"
- Get rid of limiting beliefs and negative self-talk
- Improve reaction time, awareness of surroundings
- Improve awareness of mind, spirit, technique
- Be "In-The-Zone" at will.
- Time Distortion
- Trusting your inner-self to do the "right thing"
- Become a neutral observer of outcome
Why Choose Chicago Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy of Northbrook and Buffalo Grove for Sports Performance Enhancement?
- Worked with Professional, Olympic, International, and National level (Teams and Individuals) Competitiors.
- More than 200 of the most powerful trance-formative techniques honed through over 2000 clinical hours applied to training, competition, and general health.
- Helped hundreds of athletes/performers perform better in football, golf, tennis, karate, basketball, baseball, piano,
skiing, lacrosse, wrestling, hockey, swimming, guitar, figure skating, cheerleading, tumbling, dancing, gymnastics, bowling, equestrian, dressage, sailing, and much more.
Personal Involvement in Sports
- Coached AYSO and Buffalo Grove Park District Soccer for over 10 years
- Certified USSF Referee
- Competitive runner
- Assisted in teaching Karate (under supervision of ISKC senior instructors) in various park districts
- Still active in local Karate Tournaments (and holds a 2nd Degree Black Belt)
- I test and verify every technique on myself first before using it with clients
Some well-known athletes who used hypnosis for sport performance enhancement:
- Jimmy Connors
- Jack Nicklaus
- Tiger Woods
- Kobe Bryant
- Shaquil O'Neal
- Nolan Ryan
- David Beckham
- Kristi Yamaguchi
- Billy Finnegan
|| to give yourself the Sports Psychology edge:
Evening and Weekend Hours Available
A Sample of Sports Hypnosis Chicago Success Stories!
"I read all the books on Sports Psychology and the Mental Game of Golf by authors like Dr. Bob Rotella and like all the self help books
and they told me everything I already knew without
telling me HOW TO DO IT. Vince's approach to Golf Hypnosis is unique in that he actually shows you how to get over your mental blocks...Then he
verifies the changes and we course adjust to fine tune my game... "
P. James Brady (single digit handicap), Florida, September 2013
Martial Arts Karate Hypnosis
"The methods that have been given from Mr. [Vincent] Chung are
I can now solve problems with much more ease, whether it be
related to karate, school, friends, or family. One very
important trick, which is extremely simple, but I find works
miraculously, is taking three deep breaths, and at the end of
each breath, say the word relax.
Another important step to my mental/intellectual training was
imagining the shutouts. In this step, I would go into a deep
trance and let my mind go off to winning matches with
little or no impediments, and win some number to zero. But in
order to be able to imagine the shutouts, we had to be "in the
zone", or a state of readiness. When in this, I feel bellicose,
and like I can not be stopped.
These experiences with Mr. Chung have changed myself
completely. I highly recommend this program for everyone."
Eddie Allegretti 2nd Place Pan American Championships, Cancun Mexico, September 2012
Gymnastics, Cheer, and Tumbling Hypnosis
Vince really helped my daughter overcome a tumbling block that was going on for over a month. Simple backhandstands and front tucks suddenly
became impossible to do (she was level 7 at the time). After one visit with Vince, my daughter started to tumble again, simple tumbling the
first day back then back layouts by the end of the week for the state competition. Since then her confidence has continued to grow!
Will definitely go back if confronted with another block.
December 18, 2014, Grace Harrast
*(Disclaimer: Testimonials appearing on this site are Individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of
those who have used our services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and
results do vary.)
ESPN Interviews Hypnotist, Vince Chung: "Mental rehab key part of Rose's process"